Hyper: HTTP/2 for Python¶
Hyper is a set of related projects that provide HTTP/2 functionality to Python projects. The aim is to provide a complete HTTP and HTTP/2 toolbox, ranging from complete off-the-shelf solutions to projects that solve individual specific problems. Developers should be able to compose these solutions together to fit their specific use-cases, using the general-purpose code where appropriate and writing code to well-defined interfaces where they have specific requirements.
The hyper project is comprised of the following sub-projects:
- hyper-h2, a complete HTTP/2 protocol stack that does not perform any I/O, intended to be independent of framework.
- hyperframe, a HTTP/2 framing layer.
- hpack, a HPACK implementation in pure-Python.
- brotlipy, a CFFI-based library for Brotli compression.
- priority, a Python implementation of the HTTP/2 Priority tree.
Please follow the links above for more details on each of those sub-projects. The rest of this documentation applies to the project as a whole.